Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday 7 January 2014

New Year

It's a new year! It's a fresh start! I've seen that many people saying that they're sick of seeing everyone saying 'new year, new me' etc, but where's the harm in that? Where is the harm in treating the new year as a fresh start - especially if you had a particularly rotten year in 2013. If people want to make new years resolutions let them, who are you to stop them?

I started a new job yesterday so it really is a fresh start for me this year. It's all so exciting right now though it's also a lot to take in; lots of things to learn, not much time to do it in. In a way none of it feels too real right now, it doesn't particularly feel like I have left Primark after how long I had been there for. Exciting times ahead anyway.

Goodbye Primark. Hello World!  


I wanted to get a quick post out. A lot has happened since I last posted, from Donna Nook adventures (the above image) to the small deal that is Christmas, and I really need to get back into the swing of things; maybe even break from the norm.


Currently watching: Battlestar Galactica
Currently looking forward to: Asylum 12
Currently in my car: The Used - Artwork



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment