Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday 22 March 2012

Spencer!

I ordered a new laptop the other night as it was insanely cheap due to it being a refurbished one. I bought it through the Argos outlet on ebay and it's a HP Pavilion G series laptop. I'm hardly technology savvy but Dale said it's good so I went for it because let's face it, poor Bert is on his way out and he's just not performing how he used to. Yes I name my laptops... Spencer is the new one. Having a bitch of a time transferring things though. Mainly my writing documents which is sending me into a stressful fit of frustration. Writing fills a lot of time, I have a lot of documents and the fact that they are not willing to transfer nicely is driving me mad. I really don't want to end up losing documents!

No comments:

Post a Comment