Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday 15 March 2012

This week I've hardly had any just me-time so tonight I have designated it as just that. Which is basically me saying that I'm doing bugger all and just sitting on my laptop all night doing unproductive things - but who cares? Stayed at Dale's house on Sunday night and we baked rainbow cakes... well attempted to. We used cake mix (he bought it before hand otherwise I would've stopped him mind you) so it was a little bit too runny and the layers just splodged together. And then we couldn't find the cake tin thing so we just used a normal baking tray which meant that they all spilt over so yes, we were left with a rainbow tray by the end of it. Tasty results either way and it was fun!



Caught up with Beki and Yas on Tuesday. We stuffed outselves at Pizza Hut before having a few drinks in old Lloyds - where I tried to understand football, the whole place was talking about Beki's boobs and pirates and wizards were the main topic of conversation. It was nice catching up with them and just chatting. Also saw Luke out and chatted for a bit. I still can't get the damn stamp off of my hand though.

Went to see The Raven last night at the cinema. It was an alright film, I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood for that kind of film (which I know I wasn't) but it just seemed rushed and a little bit too obvious at times. Luke Evans was lovely it in though, I do like him as an actor.

I also got home to find my graze box had arrived this afternoon which was a pleasant suprise seeing as I had forgotten that it was due today. So Graze. Graze is this wonderful website where you can order a snack box thats full of nutrional snacks - some are a little bit naughty, others are full of pure goodness. I love them to be honest. Charley told me about them and I'm glad I tried them out. I'm like a child when I get things through the post so it's always fun anticipating these whilst also knowing that there will be something new and different inside. You can rate all of the snacks on their website with either bin, like, love or try and there is also a send soon button on most. I generally put try on everything but the ones with raisons and sultanas in - they're just plain cringe worthy on their own. I have also discovered that I'm not too keen on olives but chilli and lime flavoured pistachios are very nice. In the one I received today I got Pina Colada (pineapple, coconut and mango), apple and cinnamon flapjacks (can't wait to try these!), Keen Bean (edamame beans, black beans, chilli broad beans and peanuts) and Strawberry Milkshake (strawberries, banana and white chocolate buttons). I love it. A little bit of goodness to cheer my week up.



No comments:

Post a Comment