Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday 10 March 2012

Woke up to a text this morning from Catherine asking me if I'd heard about Dom. Which I hadn't. As soon as that was said I knew he had passed away - I hate just staying dead/died/etc it just seems so abrupt and harsh. He was such an amazing guy, truly the nicest person I'd ever met but behind that he was still troubled. There's a lot of things I regret but I guess when a person passes that's how people feel - I know I did when grandpa died and now again for Dom. I used to love your hugs before, during and after my graphics lessons. It was so nice just chatting to you as we walked around college as well, just talking about everything and anything. I've been listening to Opeth all today in a sort of remembrance. I even still have your version in my itunes but I can't bring myself to listen to it yet. There's so many things that I wish could've been different between us, Charley is the only one that knows the true extent of that. You know Dean and I have been talking about you so much as well recently at work, saying how much of an amazing guy you are and memories of you - and now this. It hurts like hell, seems surreal. I really do hope that I'm going to wake up tomorrow and it's not true. That today didn't happen. I feel emotionally drained and so so tired.

R.I.P. Dominic Panter aka Dom Pan Nom <3

No comments:

Post a Comment